Enjoy Beechmont and Lamington National Park’s Bushwalking trails
The beautiful and pristine Lamington National Park boasts some of Australia’s best bushwalking trails. The Hazelwood team can arrange guided walking tours or a gourmet snack pack for you to take with you on your walking adventure. Once you’re done for the day, settle in by the fire or kick-back at the Clubhouse lounge. Our Executive Chef will prepare a well deserved culinary feast for you.
Lamington National Park is made up of two sections – the Green Mountains and Binna Burra. The Binna Burra section wraps around the back of Hazelwood Estate with 13 walks for all levels of fitness and experience, ranging from a short 1.2km 30 min rainforest circuit to 36km return, Wagawn track starting at the Binna Burra trailhead.
Green Mountains & O’Reilly’s
The Green Mountain and O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat section of Lamington National Park is one of two sections with walks linking to the Binna Burra section and Hazelwood Estate. The Green Mountain section surrounds O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat covering nine walking trails from the 1.8km 30 min Centenary track, to the 7 hour, 21.4km one way Border Track, traversing the NSW border leading to Binna Burra and Hazelwood Estate region.
Features at a Glance
What You’ll Love:
- Visit Queensland’s oldest national park
- Small shared tour group, ensuring a more intimate tour experience
- Take in the fresh air and mountain views
- Strolls through this World Heritage listed area, part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
- Qualified local guide with First Aid Qualification
- Packed lunch
- 4-5 Hours on Trail
- Hiking Poles
- Photo opportunities galore
What to Bring
- Good Rain Jacket
- Bottle or two of water.
- Sunscreen & Aero Guard
- Sturdy & Comfortable walking shoe/boots.
- Hat & Sunglasses